Sustainable Water, a driving force behind a circular economy
We have a great responsibility to our employees, our society and our planet. Of this Ekopak Sustainable Water is firmly convinced. Water –– and especially its recycling and revaluation –– drives the circular economy of the future.
“We don’t inherit the planet from our parents, we borrow it from our children. That is why we want to make the world a better place for future generations.”
Pieter Loose, CEO EKOPAK Sustainable Water
Why Ekopak Sustainable Water?
Ekopak Sustainable Water is a Belgian company that recycles and revalues water. Our services create the certainty of an uninterrupted water supply for our customers. This is important both for process water used in production facilities, as well as for drinking water in private homes.
Saving millions of liters of water,
we’re already doing it!
We make it possible to save millions of liters of water. This is both ecologically and economically interesting for companies and individuals.
We design, build and operate water management systems for the reuse of all types of water: rainwater, surface water and wastewater.
We put a great deal of effort into research and development, because through constant innovation we can revalue more water.
Environmental, Social & Governance (ESG)
Thanks to Ekopak, companies are stronger when it comes to Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG). We make this happen not only through our activities themselves, but also through a concrete initiative:
- Water-as-a-Service (WaaS) is a service tailored for companies.
- They get the certainty of permanent water with optimal quality that is sustainably produced. We guarantee this by combining innovative technology and alternative water sources on location.
- The cost of this one-stop solution is 30 to 40 % lower than normal. Moreover, for Water-as-a-Service (WaaS), you only pay per consumed liter.
Water is the future, the future is Ekopak
We are committed to make Ekopak Sustainable Water a leading player in the recycling and revaluation of water:
- Through partnerships for water management with companies, citizens and governments alike
- In Belgium + 10 other countries where we are active
- Through organic growth and acquisitions